Who is Ruils and what do we do?
Ruils is a local charity that supports children and adults with disabilities and the elderly to live independently, be part of their community and to live life to the full. We provide information, advice, befriending and activities to our clients and their families.
Our full range of person-centred services include:
- Information and advice on health & social care,
- Inclusive activities - we run a choir, art groups, creative writing.
- Advice, training, recruitment support and networking for PAs and employers
- Payroll for individual employers employing PAs
- Family Support for parents with children with additional needs and disabilities
- Befriending for young disabled people, disabled adults & the elderly
- Support for adults and older people to chose and set up support and care
- Independent Support for children/young people and their families who are going through the SEN process
- Campaigning for change
- Volunteering and work experience opportunities.