Who is Ruils and what do we do?
Ruils is a local charity that supports children and adults with disabilities and the elderly to live independently, be part of their community and to live life to the full. We provide information, advice, advocacy, befriending and activities to our clients and their families.
Our full range of person-centred services include:
- Information and advice on health & social care,
- Advocacy (helping to get your voice heard)
- Inclusive activities - we run a choir, art groups
- Advice, training, recruitment support and networking for PAs and employers
- Direct Support (Wandsworth only)
- Payroll for individual employers employing PAs
- Befriending for young disabled people, disabled adults & the elderly
- Support for adults and older people to chose and set up support and care
- Support for children and young people to chose and set up support
- Independent Support for children/young people and their families who are going through the SEN process
- Campaigning for change
- Volunteering and work experience opportunities.