Wandsworth Direct Payment Support Service
We are working with Wandsworth Council to support you or your loved one to have more control over the support you receive. Having a Direct Payment gives you the opportunity to purchase your own support. This could mean setting up a contract with the care agency of your choice, paying for activities in your community or employing your own support staff, for example.
We are here to help you to think through your options, create a plan and budget and to put that plan in place.
- Help you decide what type of help will work best for you,
- Explain what a Direct Payment is and how it can work for you or your loved one,
- Prepare your budget and support plan,
- Help you to recruit and employ your own support staff,
- Support you to choose a suitable agency or provider,
- Signpost you to other helpful organisations,
- Support you to manage your staff and your Direct Payment.
If you are already using a Direct Payment and are looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to employ, then you can register on our PA Recruitment website www.find-a-pa.co.uk. You can create your own profile on the site and can search for PAs who are looking for work in your area.
Paula and Jackie are here to help. To find out more, call 020 8831 6088 or email email@example.com.