The Sitting & Befriending Service
We can help find a Sitter/Befriender to support your family, give you a break from caring or to be a companion to your child or teenager helping them to access social and leisure activities. Sitters are interviewed, DBS checked, referenced and trained. They can:
- Babysit at home while you go out,
- Help you with the children at home,
- Accompany your child or young person to an activity they enjoy,
- Take part with your child/young person at an activity,
- 'Hang out' at home with your young person while you go out.
To register with the service, download our registration form.
For Richmond Borough, send it over to email@example.com or call Sue on 020 8831 6083.
For Kingston Borough, send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hallie on 075 0802 2431.
We will arrange a home visit with you to tell you more about the service and to find out more about your and your family's needs.
Looking to become a Sitter/Befriender
If you are looking to become a Sitter or Befriender, please download and complete our Application Pack and email it to Sue: email@example.com or Hallie: firstname.lastname@example.org. They will contact you to arrange an interview.