Direct Payment Support Service
Having a Direct Payment gives you the opportunity to purchase your own support. This could mean setting up a contract with the care agency of your choice, paying for activities in your community or employing your own support staff, for example.
We are here to help you to understand what having a Direct Payment involves and to help you to find the right staff to employ.
- Explain what a Direct Payment is and how it can work for you or your loved one,
- Help you to recruit and employ your own support staff,
- Support you to choose a suitable agency or provider,
- Signpost you to other helpful organisations,
- Provide a payroll and/or manage your money for you,
- Support you to manage your staff and your Direct Payment,
- Introduce you to other people who use a Direct Payments.
If you are already using a Direct Payment and are looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to employ, then you can register on our PA Recruitment website www.find-a-pa.co.uk. You can create your own profile on the site and can search for PAs who are looking for work in your area.
Paula, Amy and Victoria are here to help. To find out more, call 020 8831 6088 or email email@example.com.