Volunteering at Ruils
Looking for a new challenge?
Want to give back to your local community?
Come and join our dynamic team.
As a volunteer you can really make a difference and help to improve the lives of the people we support. We have different opportunities to suit your available time, skills and experience.
Register in the month of June 2017 and be in with a chance to win a £20 voucher. Send an email to the address below to register your interest with the subject 'BEF2017'. To enter, you will need to complete an application form, which will be emailed to you. Please check your spam/junk emails if you do not receive a reply.
Contact Kirsty or Amelia: Volunteering@ruils.co.uk
or 0208 831 6083. www.ruils.co.uk
We are looking for Befrienders and Volunteer Drivers.
We are looking for Befrienders to help support those in the community that may have become lonely and isolated as a result of disabilities or mental health. We aim to reduce loneliness and isolation by helping them engage back into their community. This could include:
- Supporting Vulnerable adults in the community
- Providing company for someone who is lonely and isolated
- Visiting people in their home and/or assisting them to get out into the community
- Helping someone to go shopping
- Supporting someone to be able to access community activities
- Helping someone with small practical tasks e.g. decluttering, sorting paperwork/ letters
We are looking for Volunteer drivers to help those in the community that cannot get around by themselves. This could include:
- Driving someone to community events and activities
- Taking someone shopping
- Taking someone to a hospital appointment