Ruils Client Charter
Our commitment to you
- Work with you at your pace, tailoring our service to your needs
- Treat you with respect, empathy and dignity
- Communicate with you in the way that works for you
- Listen to what you have to say and act accordingly
- Respond promptly and positively to all requests for information and advice
- Meet with you at a time and place where you are comfortable
- Treat your information sensitively and confidentially
- (we will not disclose your personal details to a Third party without your permission unless we are concerned that either you or someone else is at risk)
- Ask for feedback so that we can improve our services
- Always do our best to provide you with an excellent service
- If we are unable to help you, will try to find a service that can
We ask you to:
- Be polite and courteous to our staff, volunteers and trustees
- Provide us with accurate information and keep us up to date
- Keep your appointments and let us know if you can’t make it
- Understand that we don’t have a magic wand, but we will do our best to help you.
Tell us what you think of our service
We want to give you the best service we can.
If you have an idea for making our service better, a comment or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8831 6083.